HOLLE Cow Milk Stage PRE Organic DHA added

Sale
Buy in Bulk & Save
  • From birth to 6 months.
  • 1 box contains 1 sealed bag.
  • 400g (14.1 ounces).
  • Easy to digest.
  • Easy preparation.
  • EU Organic regulated.
  • Demeter-certified.
  • From birth to 6 months.
  • 1 box contains 1 sealed bag.
  • 400g (14.1 ounces).
  • Easy to digest.
  • Easy preparation.
  • EU Organic regulated.
  • Demeter-certified.

The Nutrients Fact Sheet
  • No steroids, hormones, antibiotics, or GMO ingredients.
  • No added sugar, gluten, egg, wheat, or preservatives.
  • Does NOT contain brown rice syrup or fluoride.
  • Highest European Organic standards.
  • Gluten Free.
  • No added sugar.

Holle Cow Milk Formula Stage Pre is suitable for children from birth till they are six years old. Mothers can supplement it with breast milk or exclusive bottle feeding. Holle ensures that each stage is formulated to meet the nutritional requirements of your baby. 

Holle Cow Milk Formula Stage Pre is made with carefully selected ingredients and high-quality Demeter milk from Germany. Their formulas are derived from 99% organically grown ingredients. The remaining 1% are vitamins and minerals, which are necessary for a baby’s development. 

Other necessary ingredients include organic vegetable oils, which provide essential fatty acids. Holle cow milk Stage Pre contains lactose as a sweetener, opposed to conventional formulas that contain maltodextrin. Holle Stage Pre with DHA can be used as an alternative to Holle Cow Milk Formula Stage 1. After six months, it is recommended to advance to Holle Cow Milk Formula Stage 2.

Holle – 85 Years of Setting Benchmarks

Holle is one of the oldest baby formula manufacturers in Europe. With 85 years of history, the company has prided itself on its extremely high quality and ethical standards. 

Holle is one of the first companies to get Demeter certification. Demeter certified farms, like Holle, work in harmony with nature, in a biodynamic environment that respects plants and animals. Farmers raise their animals on local organic farms in humane and caring conditions. The cows roam and graze on lush European biodynamic fields and pastures, which keeps them healthy. Animals are not made to experience painful procedures, such as dehorning of the cows. Apart from causing pain, dehorning also negatively affects the cows’ quality of milk and metabolism. 

Holle’s standards extend far beyond standard organic certifications. For eight and a half decades, they have put the health of children first. 

An organization that cares about children is an organization worth trusting.

The Nutrients Fact Sheet
  • No steroids, hormones, antibiotics, or GMO ingredients.
  • No added sugar, gluten, egg, wheat, or preservatives.
  • Does NOT contain brown rice syrup or fluoride.
  • Highest European Organic standards.
  • Gluten Free.
  • No added sugar.

Holle Cow Milk Formula Stage Pre is suitable for children from birth till they are six years old. Mothers can supplement it with breast milk or exclusive bottle feeding. Holle ensures that each stage is formulated to meet the nutritional requirements of your baby. 

Holle Cow Milk Formula Stage Pre is made with carefully selected ingredients and high-quality Demeter milk from Germany. Their formulas are derived from 99% organically grown ingredients. The remaining 1% are vitamins and minerals, which are necessary for a baby’s development. 

Other necessary ingredients include organic vegetable oils, which provide essential fatty acids. Holle cow milk Stage Pre contains lactose as a sweetener, opposed to conventional formulas that contain maltodextrin. Holle Stage Pre with DHA can be used as an alternative to Holle Cow Milk Formula Stage 1. After six months, it is recommended to advance to Holle Cow Milk Formula Stage 2.

Holle – 85 Years of Setting Benchmarks

Holle is one of the oldest baby formula manufacturers in Europe. With 85 years of history, the company has prided itself on its extremely high quality and ethical standards. 

Holle is one of the first companies to get Demeter certification. Demeter certified farms, like Holle, work in harmony with nature, in a biodynamic environment that respects plants and animals. Farmers raise their animals on local organic farms in humane and caring conditions. The cows roam and graze on lush European biodynamic fields and pastures, which keeps them healthy. Animals are not made to experience painful procedures, such as dehorning of the cows. Apart from causing pain, dehorning also negatively affects the cows’ quality of milk and metabolism. 

Holle’s standards extend far beyond standard organic certifications. For eight and a half decades, they have put the health of children first. 

An organization that cares about children is an organization worth trusting.

Whole milk**1, whey powder*(partially demineralized), vegetable oils* (palm oil*, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), lactose*, skimmed milk powder**, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, vitamin C, vitamin E, iron lactate, Zinc sulfate, niacin, calcium D-pantothenate, copper sulfate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, manganese sulfate, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenate, vitamin D

*From Organic Agriculture 
**From Biodynamic Agriculture
1100g of baby milk powder is made from 127 ml of Demeter whole milk

 

Countries of origin of the main ingredients: Germany

Step 1:

Before use, sterilize the bottle, nipple, and ring in boiling water.

Step 2:

Boil the water and let it cool down to 50°C

Step 3:

Pour approximately half of the water into the bottle (for quantity, see chart below).

Step 4:

Fill the measuring scoop with the required amount and level with a knife.

Step 5:

Close the bottle and shake vigorously. Fill up the remaining water and shake vigorously again.

Step 6:

Allow the surface area to cool to the drinking temperature 37°C. It is recommended to check the temperature before drinking.

 

Feeding chart

Age

Quantity of water (ml - oz)

Measuring spoons*

Prepared product (ml - oz)

Bottles per day

Week 1

Follow your doctor’s advice.

Week 2-4

90ml or 3oz

3

100ml or 3.4oz

6-7

Month 2

120ml or 4oz

4

130ml or 4.4oz

5-6

Month 3-4

150ml or 5oz

5

170ml or 5.7oz

4-5

After month 4

180ml or 6oz

6

200ml or 6.8oz

3-5

1 measuring spoon = 4.5g

The quantities of daily feeding are shown for guidance only. Minor deviations are perfectly safe.

Care Instructions:
  • Expiration date is indicated on each box and sealed bag
  • Keep away from heat and humidity
  • Prepared formula should be consumed within the hour
  • Leftovers kept at room temperature for 60 minutes or longer should be discarded
  • Prepared formula can be kept for 24 hours if refrigerated
  • Once formula bag is open, use in the next 2 weeks
  • Formula is best when stored in stainless steel or glass containers
  • Always prepare fresh food for your baby
  • Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur which could cause scalding

Customer Reviews

Based on 7 reviews Write a review
  • From birth to 6 months.
  • 1 box contains 1 sealed bag.
  • 400g (14.1 ounces).
  • Easy to digest.
  • Easy preparation.
  • EU Organic regulated.
  • Demeter-certified.

Sign Up For Our Newsletter