HOLLE Goat Milk Stage 3 Organic

Sale
Buy in Bulk & Save
  • From 10 months till the end of the 3rd year
  • 1 Box includes 1 sealed bags of 400g and a measuring scoop Goat milk formula based
  • Gluten free
  • Certified Organic by EU standards
  • Made in Germany
  • From 10 months till the end of the 3rd year
  • 1 Box includes 1 sealed bags of 400g and a measuring scoop Goat milk formula based
  • Gluten free
  • Certified Organic by EU standards
  • Made in Germany

  • From the 10th month
  • 1 box includes 1 sealed bag
  • 400g (14.1 ounces)
  • Easy to digest
  • Gluten Free
  • No added sugar
  • Easy preparation

Holle goat milk formula stage 3 is suitable for drinking as a part of a mixed diet after the 10th month or for the preparation of porridge. Holle ensures that each stage is formulated to meet the nutritional needs of your baby. Made with high-quality EU organic goat milk. The EU Organic logo guarantees strict adherence to EU organic regulations and the careful processing of raw materials used. Holle formula is made from 99% organically grown ingredients and the remaining 1% are vitamins and minerals, which are necessary for a baby’s development. Holle Follow-on stage 3 Milk is filling and corresponds to the increasing nutritional needs of your baby. This formula can be used till the end of the third year.

Holle is one of the oldest baby formula manufacturers in Europe with 80 years of history and the highest standards in the world. One of the first to be certified as a Demeter company and is now one of the leading Demeter certified baby food manufacturers. Demeter farms work in harmony with nature in a biodynamic manner with respect to plants and animals. Farmers raise their animals on organic local farms in humane and caring environments. Allowing cows to freely roam and graze on the lush European biodynamic fields and pastures. They refrain from painful procedures, such as de-horning the cows, which affects their digestive process. Not only does keeping the horns avoid causing pain to the cows but it also helps them maintain the milks quality and aids in their metabolism. Holle’s ingredients and all Demeter farms are controlled annually to guarantee the highest possible safety. Holle’s criteria extend far beyond the standard organic certification and their ingredient transparency is key when making their formulas.

  • No steroids, hormones, antibiotics, or GMO ingredients
  • No added egg, wheat, or preservatives
  • Does NOT contain Brown rice syrup, DHA-ARA, or fluoride
  • Highest European Organic standards
  • From the 10th month
  • 1 box includes 1 sealed bag
  • 400g (14.1 ounces)
  • Easy to digest
  • Gluten Free
  • No added sugar
  • Easy preparation

Holle goat milk formula stage 3 is suitable for drinking as a part of a mixed diet after the 10th month or for the preparation of porridge. Holle ensures that each stage is formulated to meet the nutritional needs of your baby. Made with high-quality EU organic goat milk. The EU Organic logo guarantees strict adherence to EU organic regulations and the careful processing of raw materials used. Holle formula is made from 99% organically grown ingredients and the remaining 1% are vitamins and minerals, which are necessary for a baby’s development. Holle Follow-on stage 3 Milk is filling and corresponds to the increasing nutritional needs of your baby. This formula can be used till the end of the third year.

Holle is one of the oldest baby formula manufacturers in Europe with 80 years of history and the highest standards in the world. One of the first to be certified as a Demeter company and is now one of the leading Demeter certified baby food manufacturers. Demeter farms work in harmony with nature in a biodynamic manner with respect to plants and animals. Farmers raise their animals on organic local farms in humane and caring environments. Allowing cows to freely roam and graze on the lush European biodynamic fields and pastures. They refrain from painful procedures, such as de-horning the cows, which affects their digestive process. Not only does keeping the horns avoid causing pain to the cows but it also helps them maintain the milks quality and aids in their metabolism. Holle’s ingredients and all Demeter farms are controlled annually to guarantee the highest possible safety. Holle’s criteria extend far beyond the standard organic certification and their ingredient transparency is key when making their formulas.

  • No steroids, hormones, antibiotics, or GMO ingredients
  • No added egg, wheat, or preservatives
  • Does NOT contain Brown rice syrup, DHA-ARA, or fluoride
  • Highest European Organic standards

Goat Whole Milk Powder*1 (41%), Maltodextrin *, Lactose*, Vegetable Oils* (Palm Oil*2, Rapeseed Oil *, Sunflower Oil *), Starch *, Vitamin C, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Citrate, L-Cystine, L-Tryptophan, L-Isoleucine, Vitamin E, iron sulfate, zinc sulfate, calcium D-pantothenate, niacin, copper sulfate, vitamin A, thiamine, riboflavin, vitamin B6, manganese sulfate, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin K1, sodium selenate, biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12 


* From organic farming
1100g infant formula powder are made from 350ml full cream milk
2From sustainable farming
Allergen declaration: Contains milk

 

Country of origin of the main ingredients:Netherlands / Austria

Step 1:

Thoroughly sterilize the bottle, nipple, and ring in boiling water for about 3-5 minutes before use.

Step 2:

Boil the water and let it cool down to approximately 50°C

Step 3:

Pour approximately half of the water into the bottle (for exact amount, see measuring table below).

Step 4:

Fill the measuring scoop with the required amount and level with a knife.

Step 5:

Close the bottle and shake vigorously. Fill up the remaining water and shake vigorously again.

Step 6:

Allow the surface area to cool to the drinking temperature 37°C. It is recommended to check the temperature before drinking.

Feeding Chart after 12 months

Quantity of water (ml - oz)

Measuring spoons*

Prepared product (ml - oz)

Bottles per day

150ml or 5oz

5

170ml or 5.7oz

 

1-2

180ml or 6oz

6

200ml or 6.8oz

210ml or 7oz

7

230ml or 8oz

1 measuring spoon = 4.4g

The quantities of daily feeding are shown for guidance only. Minor deviations are perfectly safe.

Care Instructions:
  • Expiration date is indicated on each box and sealed bag
  • Keep away from heat and humidity
  • Prepared formula should be consumed within the hour
  • Leftovers kept at room temperature for 60 minutes or longer should be discarded
  • Prepared formula can be kept for 24 hours if refrigerated
  • Once formula bag is open, use in the next 2 weeks
  • Formula is best when stored in stainless steel or glass containers
  • Always prepare fresh food for your baby
  • Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur which could cause scalding

Customer Reviews

Based on 4 reviews Write a review

HOLLE Goat Milk Stage 3 Organic

Holle Organic Goat Milk Formula Stage 3 is made by using organic goats milk and therefore cow milk free. The goats are kept by organic farming regulations (EU organic law). Holle Organic Goat Milk Growing Upstage 3 is suitable for infants from 10 months' of age who are already taking one solid meal a day. It presents a good alternative to follow-on formula based on cow's milk. Grazing the goats on lush biodynamic fields and pastures is the reason for the superior quality of the milk used in Holle’s premium baby food. Holle farmers avoid the painful dehorning of goats. The remaining 1% of ingredients are vitamins and minerals which are necessary for your baby’s development. This milk is Suitable if replacing or in addition to breastfeeding. Instant preparation, ready in minutes. Just add boiled water and shake well.

Features:

  • From the 10th month
  • 400g / 14.2oz
  • For approx. 100oz of mixed formula
  • No pesticides, no chemical fertilizer, no chemical madness
  • No GMO
  • Gluten-free
  • No added sugar
  • Cow milk free
  • Ideal for feeding in a bottle, but also for preparing Holle Wholegrain Porridges

Ingredients:


Whole goat's milk powder* (41 %), maltodextrine*,lactose*, vegetable oils* (palmoil*, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), starch*, Vitamin C, calcium carbonate, sodium citrate, L-cystine, L-tryptophan, L-isoleucine, Vitamin E, iron sulphate, zinc sulphate, calcium D-pantothenate, niacin, copper sulphate, Vitamin A, thiamine, riboflavin, Vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, potassium iodate, folic acid, Vitamin K1, sodium selenate, biotin, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12

*from organic farming

 

Follow on Formula is made from 99 % organically produced goat's milk. Grazing the goats on lush biodynamic fields and pastures is the reason for the superior quality of the milk used in Holle's premium baby food. Holle farmers avoid the painful dehorning of goats. The remaining 1% of ingredients are vitamins and minerals which are necessary for your baby's development. This milk is Suitable if replacing or in addition to breastfeeding.

Holle Organic Goat Milk Stage 3

Cow milk free

  • From 6th Month on
  • 400g/14oz
  • Easy to digest
  • Gluten-free
  • No added sugar
  • Demeter goat milk

 

Preparation instructions for Holle Stage 3 - Goat Milk:

Holle recommends the following water to powder measurements:

Final Amount

Water

Formula

5.7 oz.

5 oz.

5 spoons

6.7 oz.

 6 oz.

6 spoons

7.9 oz.

7 oz.

7 spoons

*For your convenience these instructions will also be included in your order.

For the safety of your baby the World Health Organizations recommends that you use purified or bottled water to make your formula. Though Holle formula is manufactured under the highest standards and checked for contamination, the WHO recommends that all water be boiled prior to mixing formula to insure no bacterial contamination is present in either the water or the formula. Bottles, lids and nipples should also be appropriately sterilized.

 

Step 1:

Bring water to be used up to a rolling boil. Pour water into sterilized bottle and then cool to between 104 and 122 degrees Fahrenheit in the refrigerator.

 

Step 2:

Pour 3/4 of the water into another sterilized bottle and add formula according to the above chart. For proper measurement and the health of your baby, use the spoon included with the formula. Each spoon should be filled flat and not heaping.

 

Step 3:

Close the bottle tightly and shake the powder until it is completely dissolved.

 

Step 4:

Add the remaining boiled water from the second bottle until the bottle is full to the recommended level (see chart). And shake again.

 

Step 5:

Cool the freshly made formula until it is the right temperature, usually around 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit. To prevent burns, test the formula on your forearm to make sure that it is not too hot.

 

To prevent spoiling: Bottles kept at room temperature should be used within 2 hours. Bottles kept in a cold pack should be used within 4 hours. Bottles kept in the refrigerator should be used within 24 hours.

To reheat premade bottles, use a bottle warmer, or heat bottle in warm water. Do not microwave bottles, as this can cause uneven pockets of scalding hot milk. Always check the formula temperature before feeding your baby.

Use all formula powder by the expiration date on the box.

 

The following chart is a general recommendation of how much to feed your baby:

holle organic goat milk stage 3 - how much to feed your baby

Sign Up For Our Newsletter