Holle Formula Preparation
- Sterilize your bottle, nipple, and ring by boiling them for 3 to 5 minutes prior to use.
- Boil water according to the directions on the packaging and allow it to cool to 122 F.
- Fill approximately half the sterilized bottle with cooled water.
- Refer to the chart included with your Order for proper formula measurements. Add the correct amount of formula to the bottle and shake well.
- Fill the rest of the bottle with water to the fill line and shake again.
- Allow the bottle to cool to approximately 98.6 F and feed your baby.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do I Have To Use Boiling Water?
Boiled water is recommended because it effectively kills any potential bacteria in the formula before feeding your baby. If you choose to boil water, please pay attention to the temperature of the bottle prior to feeding. If possible, always use filtered, fluoride-free water for use when preparing your formula.
Is 1 Level Scoop Of Formula Equal To 1 Ounce Of Water?
When calculating ML to OZ, there is a small discrepancy in the measurement. Many parents use 1 scoop of formula to 1 ounce of water. We strongly urge you to follow the directions that are included in your order.
*For best results, it is highly recommended that you follow the formula preparation instructions included with your order.