HiPP UK Stage 3 Ready To Feed Bio Combiotic Cow Milk Formula (200 ml)
- Free of GMOs and harmful added ingredients including added corn syrup, maltodextrin and soy.
- A whey-based formula, known to be gentler on tiny tummies, with a balance of essential fatty acids to support healthy growth and brain development.
- Made using milk from pasture-raised cows, on sustainable German farms that exceed tough European organic standards.
Why Choose HiPP UK Stage 3 Organic BIO Combiotic Toddler Milk Formula?
Buy more. Save more.
Why Moms and Babies Love HiPP UK Stage 3?
- Suitable for older babies and toddlers from 12 months.
- No maltodextrin
- No corn syrup
- No added sugars
- Certified European organic
- Exceeds European organic standards
- Gentle whey-based formula
- Designed to be closer to breastmilk
- Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids DHA, ARA, and ALA
- Supports learning and cognitive function
- Vitamins A, C, E, D, K and B-complex
- Sustainably manufactured in Germany with UK packaging
- Each bottle 200ml (6.76 fl oz) of premade formula
- Ready-made bottles to pour and feed
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
It’s a whey-based formula, designed to be gentle on sensitive tummies and easy to digest as your little one expands their diet and explores new flavors and textures.
It’s also free of harmful added ingredients like corn syrup, soy and maltodextrin, which many newborns find difficult to break down.
We know that babies are often picky eaters, so if you find that your baby doesn’t like HiPP UK Stage 3, just let us know and we’ll give you a store credit so you can choose another brand.
It’s made with pure organic skim milk from pasture-raised German cows, with a gentle blend of organic ingredients that are easy to digest and as close to real breastmilk as possible.
HiPP UK Stage 3 is made using whey, which is known to be easy for little ones to digest and great for those with sensitive tummies.
It’s 100% free of GMOs, added sweeteners including corn syrup, maltodextrin, and soy.
In every box of HIPP UK, you’ll find:
Whey product*, skimmed milk*, water, cream*, lactose*, vegetable oils* (sunflower oil*, rapeseed oil*), fish oil, emulsifier lecithins*, calcium salts of citric acid, calcium salts of orthophosphoric acid, potassium chloride, sodium citrate, vitamin C, magnesium sulphate, potassium hydroxide, sodium selenite, zinc sulphate, potassium citrate, L-tryptophan, ferrous sulphate, potassium salts of orthophosphoric acid, vitamin E, niacin, pantothenic acid, cupric sulphate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, potassium iodate, folic acid, D-biotin, vitamin D, vitamin K , vitamin B12. * from organic production
1. Check best before date and shake well before use.
2. Remove plastic lid and gently squeeze bottle to check if foil seal is intact.
3. Pour required amount of milk into a bottle or beaker.
4. Feed at room temperature or warm if desired (check temperature before feeding).
5. For hygiene reasons, discard any unfinished feed in bottle or beaker as soon as possible and always within 1 hour.
HiPP GmbH & Co. Vertrieb KG
D-85273 Pfaffenhofen, Germany
Frequently Asked Questions
Not sure which formula to order?
No Stress. To help you choose the right product for your little one, we've put together a quick quiz. It takes just 60 seconds to get an instant recommendation on the perfect formulaTake the quiz