HOLLE Cow Milk Stage 1 Organic Infant Baby Formula

Sale
Buy in Bulk & Save

The Nutrients Fact Sheet
  • No steroids, hormones, antibiotics, or GMO ingredients.
  • Highest European Organic standards.
  • Contains no gluten.
  • Contains no added sugar.
  • Contains organic maltodextrin.
  • Contains vitamins A, C, D, and, E.
  • Contains organic vegetable oils.

Holle Cow Milk Formula Stage 1 is suitable for children from birth till six months. It can be supplemented with breast milk or can be used for bottle-feeding exclusively. Holle ensures that each stage formula meets the nutritional requirements of your baby. Holle's formula ingredients are 99% organic, and they source their milk from cows raised on Demeter certified farms. The other 1% are minerals and vitamins, which are vital for a baby's development. Holle Cow Milk Formula Stage 1 also contains vitamins, DHA, organic vegetable oils and is easy to digest for babies. After six months, it is advisable to advance to Holle Cow Milk Formula Stage 2.

Holle – 85 Years of Setting Benchmarks

Holle is one of the oldest baby formula manufacturers in Europe. With 85 years of history, the company has prided itself on its extremely high quality and ethical standards. Holle is one of the first companies to get Demeter certification. Demeter certified farms, like Holle, work in harmony with nature, in a biodynamic environment that respects plants and animals. Farmers raise their animals on local organic farms in humane and caring conditions. The cows roam and graze on lush European biodynamic fields and pastures, which keeps them healthy. Animals are not made to experience painful procedures, such as dehorning of the cows. Apart from causing pain, dehorning also negatively affects the cows' quality of milk and metabolism. Holle's standards extend far beyond standard organic certifications. For eight and a half decades, they have put the health of children first. An organization that cares about children is an organization worth trusting.

The Nutrients Fact Sheet
  • No steroids, hormones, antibiotics, or GMO ingredients.
  • Highest European Organic standards.
  • Contains no gluten.
  • Contains no added sugar.
  • Contains organic maltodextrin.
  • Contains vitamins A, C, D, and, E.
  • Contains organic vegetable oils.

Holle Cow Milk Formula Stage 1 is suitable for children from birth till six months. It can be supplemented with breast milk or can be used for bottle-feeding exclusively. Holle ensures that each stage formula meets the nutritional requirements of your baby. Holle's formula ingredients are 99% organic, and they source their milk from cows raised on Demeter certified farms. The other 1% are minerals and vitamins, which are vital for a baby's development. Holle Cow Milk Formula Stage 1 also contains vitamins, DHA, organic vegetable oils and is easy to digest for babies. After six months, it is advisable to advance to Holle Cow Milk Formula Stage 2.

Holle – 85 Years of Setting Benchmarks

Holle is one of the oldest baby formula manufacturers in Europe. With 85 years of history, the company has prided itself on its extremely high quality and ethical standards. Holle is one of the first companies to get Demeter certification. Demeter certified farms, like Holle, work in harmony with nature, in a biodynamic environment that respects plants and animals. Farmers raise their animals on local organic farms in humane and caring conditions. The cows roam and graze on lush European biodynamic fields and pastures, which keeps them healthy. Animals are not made to experience painful procedures, such as dehorning of the cows. Apart from causing pain, dehorning also negatively affects the cows' quality of milk and metabolism. Holle's standards extend far beyond standard organic certifications. For eight and a half decades, they have put the health of children first. An organization that cares about children is an organization worth trusting.

Skimmed Milk**1, Whey Product* (partially demineralized whey powder), Vegetable Oils* (Palm Oil*3, Sunflower Oil*, Rapeseed Oil*), Maltodextrin*, Lactose*, Skimmed Milk Powder**, Fish Oil2, Skimmed Milk Powder*, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride,Choline Bitartrate, Sodium Chloride, L-Tyrosine, Vitamin C, L-Tryptophan, Iron Lactate,Vitamin E, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin K, Folic Acid, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodate, Sodium Selenate, Biotin

1. *From Organic Agriculture

2. ** Demeter (From Biodynamic Agriculture)

3. 100g baby milk formula are made from 164ml skimmed milk Contains DHA (legally required for infant formula) From sustainable cultivation

Step 1:

Thoroughly sterilize the bottle, nipple, and ring in boiling water for about 3-5 minutes before use.

Step 2:

Boil the water and let it cool down to approximately 50°C

Step 3:

Pour approximately half of the water into the bottle (for exact amount, see measuring table below).

Step 4:

Fill the measuring scoop with the required amount and level with a knife.

Step 5:

Close the bottle and shake vigorously. Fill up the remaining water and shake vigorously again.

Step 6:

Allow the surface area to cool to the drinking temperature 37°C. It is recommended to check the temperature before drinking.

Feeding chart
Age Quantity of water (ml - oz) Measuring spoons* Prepared product (ml - oz) Bottles per day
Week 1 Follow your doctor’s advice.
Week 2-4 90ml or 3oz 3 100ml or 3.4oz 6-7
Month 2 120ml or 4oz 4 130ml or 4.4oz 5-6
Month 3-4 150ml or 5oz 5 165ml or 5.6oz 5-6
After month 4 180ml or 6oz 6 200ml or 6.8oz 4-5

1 measuring spoon = 4.4g

The quantities of daily feeding are shown for guidance only. Minor deviations are perfectly safe.

Care Instructions:
  • Expiration date is indicated on each box and sealed bag
  • Keep away from heat and humidity
  • Prepared formula should be consumed within the hour
  • Leftovers kept at room temperature for 60 minutes or longer should be discarded
  • Prepared formula can be kept for 24 hours if refrigerated.
  • Once formula bag is open, use in the next 2 weeks
  • Formula is best when stored in stainless steel or glass containers
  • Always prepare fresh food for your baby
  • Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur which could cause scalding

Customer Reviews

Based on 7 reviews Write a review

Sign Up For Our Newsletter