- Fill a clean empty baby bottle with your desired amount of water before adding formula. Bottled, boiled or filtered water is always recommended.
- To maintain the purity of your water, always be sure to replace the cap after using.
- Add the recommended amount of formula powder to the bottle. Use one level scoop of unpacked powder for every two fluid ounces of water.
- Avoid hard packing the scoop, as this results in a highly concentrated formula that does not include enough fluid.
- Cap the bottle, shake it well and then feed your baby immediately.
*For best results, it is highly recommended that you follow the formula preparation instructions included with your order.